Thursday, January 30, 2014

Freedom Farter

This is a photo of my trusted bike. I bought it second-hand a few years ago from my SIL. Her daughter had outgrew the bike, so it was just lying there unused. I have had lots of fun with this bike, roaming around the village.

The bike makes me feel more freedom, because I can buy some heavy groceries without having to carry them by hand or in a backpack (I don't drive). I also love the fact that most of the time the sidewalk is empty, so even if I feel like farting with all my might, I can do it without being embarrassed because nobody will hear me (and yes, I've proudly done it many times LOL! No need to try to fart half-heartedly, just let it all out without restraint - how I love that kind of freedom! :-D). And most of the time, I can also sing or hum without bothering anyone while listening to songs in my mobile phone playlist (esp. in the early mornings whenever I have morning shifts, it's really a kicker to sing out loud on the sidewalk :-D).

P.S. Photo taken by mobile phone on Jan 24, 2014, temperature -19'C. 


P.P.S. The term "freedom farter" was coined for me by a Gateway Woman member with the initials AMcM. :-D THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. That made me laugh out loud! Here's to freedom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it made you laugh, Nikki! That's the point of this post HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH...Yep, here's to freedom! :-D

      Delete