Friday, April 30, 2010

Crete Diary #2

I haven't got too much time 'coz gotta clean up the house a little before our guests arrive. Well, just R2's elder brother and girlfriend for a game night he he...'coz tomorrow's Labour Day. :-D Gonna play Wii or something, I guess. R2 has bought some food and refreshment for us he he he...

Here are two video clips I've uploaded...

1st clip is a view around Hersonissos port:



2nd clip is a view of the ocean, taken from a place on the other side of Hersonissos port:



Hope you enjoy the clips! I'm gonna blog-hop only on Sunday 'coz tomorrow we'll go to my in-laws' place.

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, Amel. I bet you took lots of photos. Maybe someday we could go there as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the water is so nice and blue. Did you go swimming in there?

    ReplyDelete