1. Holding hubby from the back when he's sitting on the long kitchen bench. Feels SO GOOD to hold him like that!
2. Making a snowman in April HUA HA HA HA HA HA...I decorated the snowman using the bird seeds scattered on the ground under the bird feeders.
3. Looking at this: Such a WARM day!
4. Getting a CUTE compact new vacuum cleaner. It's VERY VERY light (unlike the old one), so I had no trouble getting it up and down the stairs HO HO HO HO HO...
5. Chatting with one of my best friends for about an hour today.
6. Not worrying about fresh water supply. The other week there was water trouble in my in-laws' place 'coz it seemed in that area the water pipes froze, so they couldn't get water for some time and that made me realize how much we take for granted the abundant fresh water supply.
7. Holding a child's hand while he was getting ready to take a nap - while listening to the teacher reading a story and getting a smile from him when I held his hand.
8. Hubby holding my hand when I was afraid to walk on some slippery ice towards the car in my in-laws' yard.