1. Cutting nails right after shower, when the nails are still moist and soft. :-D
2. Good nail cutters.
3. A customer says she misses me whenever I'm not around. That's SO sweet of her to say that! :-D
4. Hubby gave me an early wedding anniversary gift: Wii Zumba complete with the belt. I tried it twice already hi hi hi...FUN! :-D
5. Bought these cheap, warm boots (15 Euros) for myself ---> self-pampering very early birthday gift (if I had waited until my bday, they'd have all been gone) ha ha ha ha ha...
6. This Thursday we'll be having our 5th wedding anniversary. Can't believe it's been 5 years already since we said our vows!!! THANKFUL for all the years we've been together and hoping for many more years to come he he...
7. This weekend we'll celebrate our wedding anniversary by going to the cabin again. WOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :-D Can't wait!!!
8. Mimicking hubby's silly expressions and words and poses and making him laugh. :-D
9. A friend asked for my opinion and I feel happy that she trusted me enough to ask for my opinion.