Sunday, June 24, 2012

3BT: Random Days

1. Finally having time to change my blog's template and lo and behold, it was MUCH easier than in the past. In the past, when I uploaded a new xml file, if the uploaded blog template doesn't offer as many sidebar widgets, I had to make sure to save every one of them and then adding them one by one manually. Nowadays all I had to do was click on "keep all widgets" and I could rearrange them easily by dragging and dropping them. THANK YOU, Blogger!

2. The new-and-improved reply button right below the commenter's post. It makes things much easier! :-D

3. It's a hot day today, so I went to the supermarket to buy some stuff and I didn't even have to put on any jacket. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



glitter-graphics.com


4. Having 30+ free English e-books in my Kindle reader for PC. I'll be adding more later on ha ha ha ha ha...Mind you that here in Sodankylä there's only a small bookstore with very limited choice of English books and ordering some from the internet would cost more due to shipping cost.

5. LOVE the features in Kindle reader for PC (best of all, the reader is FREE!!!). I can make the font size bigger, change the background colour, add a note, even find meanings of words easily (simply by blocking the word) or bookmark certain pages.

6. Waking up to a very clean kitchen (hubby had cleared up the dirty dishes and just tidied everything up) HA HA HA HA HA...

7. A week full of bliss 'coz I don't have to work (my first batch of summer holiday). YIIIIHAAAAAAAA!!!


7 comments:

  1. YAY AMEL! It sounds as though life is great right now. Your new blog layout looks terrific, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, life is going great indeed. :-D THANKS about the blog layout. I tried different backgrounds and colour codes and had to rearranged widgets several times. It took a while before I decided on what I wanted, but it's MUCH easier than in the old days. THANK GOD!!! :-D

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks GREAT, Amel. Btw, is there any novels e-book in bahasa indonesia?? i am thinking to buy e-reader as my birthday's present for myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't looked for any Indo ebooks, so dunno about that.

      Delete
  3. Haha, finally you've managed to do some changes in your blog. Nice. Huh, when we just started to blog I remember how we disliked the part where we have to copy the codes one by one haha very time consuming. I read e-books on my smartphone, too, but I still love to buy books once in a while. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Crystal! Yeah, it was high time for me to change my blog template he he he he...been bored with it for a long time, but hadn't had the energy to change it (and didn't know that it would be so easy nowadays) HA HA...

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, I don't read ebooks on my phone - but I have Kindle for PC so I read ebooks on my computer screen and downloading Kindle for PC is free! :-D

      Delete