Thursday, September 27, 2012

3BT: Random Days

1. Having a laid back hubby who doesn't even complain when I couldn't cook him regular meals or clean up the house due to my flu.

2. The sore throat is finally seeming to go away (fingers crossed!). The past few weeks of having horrible sore throat reminds me of how LOVELY it is NOT to feel any pain on the throat! I still have no appetite but at least no more sore throat! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!


glitter-graphics.com

3. Watching hubby crazily mimicking Morgana's evil grins (from Merlin TV series). SO FUNNY! ;-D

4. I begged hubby to make some pancakes and he did make some. :-D *spoiled brat alert*

5. My Mom's finally booked the trip with her friend to go to Taiwan for a week. It makes me happy to see her able to enjoy her golden days 'coz I can just imagine how excited she is. :-D

6. Last Sunday for some reason I had some pain on the chest and I had more trouble breathing while lying down (my throat felt half blocked due to phlegm but no matter what I tried, I couldn't let the phlegm out) and hubby was so worried. And I'm SO glad the pain didn't continue and the next day it didn't happen again! That was REALLY scary!

Oh, and I'm ESPECIALLY THANKFUL that I didn't get this sick during our holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. My dear friend who's moving with her family to Rovaniemi gave me one of their old kicksleds. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the gift!!! I'm gonna MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!


glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, you really had/have a bad flu! Just be sure not to push yourself into doing things too early. And you're not a spoiled brat. You deserve pancakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, Elena he he he...I guess this is the first time I had ever had flu in Finland, so my immunity is still so bad??? Though I don't understand why it can be this bad...oh well... But don't worry, I'm taking it easy. :-) Good thing my work schedule isn't too hectic next week. :-)

      Delete