1. Getting more student money which I transferred to my "untouchable account". Now that savings' sum is back to its original sum. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! ;-D
2. Sweet, sweet nighttime rendezvous with hubby. *wink wink*
3. Green grapes ---> I decided to splurge a little bit on fruit since I had received the student money again HE HE HE HE HE...
4. Pita kebab and salad. MMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
5. Stealing another kiss from hubby during lunch break at the course today HUE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...
6. Seeing hubby working again in our classroom (our teacher needed help setting up something on her computer) and feeling SO proud of him. I couldn't help feeling, "That's MY man!" *grin*
7. Having a patient hubby. He never tires waking me up with a smile and plenty of kisses HEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THANK YOU SO MUCH, Bonbon!!!
8. Being able to read Japanese comics online for free with English texts HO HO HO HO...I LOVE the internet!!! ;-D
9. Feeling that I've made some progress in learning Finnish. Even though speaking Finnish and listening to native speakers are still tough, but I find that I recognize more words and I remember many more new words than before (especially compared to last year HE HE HE...).
10. It's FRIDAY today and I'm going to my in-laws tomorrow. I'm REALLY looking forward to it HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...In-laws, here I coommmmeeeee!!!