Monday, April 07, 2008

Animals!

On Saturday I got a chance to see a VERY beautiful punatulkku. Click on the link to see the picture of this beautiful bird (especially near the bottom of the page - that picture is BREATHTAKING!). I really wanted to take a good picture of it myself, but unfortunately I didn't bring my camera with me.

It snowed THE WHOLE DAY on Saturday. When we got back from my in-laws, the snow was already as high as my ankle, you know? But today the sun's shining brightly and this morning when I was about to have breakfast, a little squirrel was climbing up and down the tree in front of my kitchen window. The fellow must've been quite young as it was still tiny he he he he he...but it was really nice to see another squirrel after some time. ;-D

Since I need a nap and then I need to study and do my TOUGH homework, I'm gonna leave you with this image below (click to be able to read it more clearly). I'm gonna blog and blog-hop more after my test this Saturday. Wish me luck, everybody he he he he...I need to cram as many new words as possible into my brain he he he...



10 comments:

  1. i wish you success ....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear thing sounds pretty good to me too right now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful bird. I can imagine the snowing pic & the little squirrel climbing up the tree. Its so fairy tale like to me cos I so wanted to have a feel of snow.... ;)

    All the best to your study !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That type of birds is so cute, but it's hard to hold them in your hands, right?! They just like to fly away hi hi... Well, best wishes on your test, buddy!!! I hope you can remember everything you've learnt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE it!

    Hope all is well with you and I hope that the sunshine bounces off of your nose today.

    he he he he

    :)-

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey what up i did good tenni is good to love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your tough homework!

    The bird is beautiful indeed. Thanks for the link.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey just stoped by to say Hi:) and was thinking about you the other day and was wondering how your classes was. take care big hugs stacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beauty of a bird!!!

    Do the squirrels in Finland look like the bear?

    Hope your Finnish is great!

    ReplyDelete