I don't have much time to write or blog-hop, but I want to write an update on everything, so let me just write a list.
1. Yesterday I went to get my new residence permit and turned out that starting last year, the first residence permit extension was given for 4-year period. My first residence permit was only valid for a year and now the new one is valid until 2012. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! ;-D
2. I've been suffering from acne breakout again ever since I stopped taking my birth control pills, so today I went out to the pharmacy to buy something. The pharmacist suggested Basiron AC, benzoyl peroxide. I sure DO hope it'll help my skin! If not, then I'll have to do something else as they start popping out here and there even more and more. URRRGGHHH!!!!!!
3. The snow has been melting again today and in some parts they're already gone. I've been wearing my trekking spikes since yesterday and I can say that they REALLY work, except inside buildings. The only trouble is taking them off inside buildings and putting them on again before I venture out he he he...But it's all GOOD. ;-D I LOVE those things!!!
And guess what? Finally spring is COMIIINNNGGGGGGGG to Sodankylä he he he...
4. Last night I laughed SO much so that my stomach muscles got SO sore. I almost couldn't stop laughing even though my jaws were hurting. Hubby just shook his head hi hi hi hi...Why did I laugh? I watched some VERY SILLY videos on youtube he he he he he he he...Boy, laughing that much made me feel SO YOUNG hi hi hi hi...
5. My nose is still a bit runny, but I've felt fit enough to do my Taebo sessions again, so that's VERY good, since I've been eating too much these days hi hi hi hi...Need to burn the extra calories!!! *wink*
Anyway, take good care, everybody! I can't wait for this weekenddddddddd!!! I'll blog-hop later when I have time, OK?
To my Brit friend MC, you're in my prayers. I wish you THE BEST in everything. I hope you can stay here in Sodankylä so that your boys can continue their studies here, but whatever happens, I'm crossing my fingers for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Life has many surprises. We'll see what life has in store for you after the course is done.