Monday, April 14, 2008

3BT: Random Days

1. The national Finnish test is OVERRRRRRRR HA HA HA HA HA HA...I FEEL that I could only answer pretty well 50% of the whole test, but never mind that...it's over now and I feel relief. Why? Because I don't have to try to jam in too much info in such a short time anymore. I can enjoy the process of learning Finnish without being too much in a hurry he he he he...

2. Talking to my friends on the bus. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

3. Still being alive and being able to witness some of Arttu's hair turning grey. ;-D And I still think he's SO sexy HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

4. Splurging a little bit of money by buying shrimps prior to the test. I decided to indulge myself a little HO HO HO HO HO...



5. Feeling grateful that I can go back to Indo in October (read: that we have enough money to buy the tickets). I would never have imagined that we could have been able to buy two plane tickets to Indo so soon. ;-D

6. Mom telling me via email that she's going to take time off while Arttu and I are in Indo so that she can be with us. Mom's THE BEST! ;-D

7. More stolen kisses at the course during break HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

8. The teacher decides that we deserve one free day after doing the tough test last Saturday, so we're going to have a LONG holiday on Vappu (1st of May). May Day falls on a Thursday, so we'll have Friday off as well (and of course the whole weekend off). YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

9. A VERY good post office worker. I sent my passport and a form and photo to register myself. The whole thing was sent to Indonesian Embassy today through registered letter (and I had to enclose enough postage for them to send it back to me), but the post office worker helped me go through it as I was so confused about so many things HA HA HA HA HA...Plus he speaks ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! ;-D

LOVE that guy!!! I'm SO grateful that he understood what I needed even more than me!!! Don't you love that kind of service? ;-D



7 comments:

  1. It's so nice to get help from people in important places like you did with the mail you sent. Also, congrats on the test. CAn I ask you a question about the test?? You said you knew 50%. For the other 50% did you think it was a fairly easy guess or a very hard guess?? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back amel..being away from family make us miss them so much, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can imagine how relief you are after test :D

    If you have time, check out my post today ,At my brother‘s wedding day, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So happy to be able to read your posts and comments and HA HA HA HA HA HA again!! Really enjoy your test ya? hehehe. miss you!

    God is good all the time, isn't He?
    He is our Provider... the best in the world!

    You talk with your friends in finnish on the bus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vince: Yes, that's VERY true about getting help. Concerning the test, the other 50% it was a very hard guess HA HA HA HA HA...But it was to be expected, though. After all, we've only done the full-time course for 2 months. ;-D But who knows, if there's a miracle, I may pass it anyway, since around 3/4 of the test was in multiple choice.

    Nyumix: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :-D

    Juliana RW: I visited you today he he he he...

    Trinity: Yep, it was a very interesting test, though it was tough. ;-D

    And yep, God's really GENEROUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

    OF COURSE we didn't talk in Finnish on the bus, except when I was talking to my French friend as he doesn't really speak English HA HA HA HA HA...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job on your test and I'm so happy to hear you are going by home for a vist hope things go good :) big hug to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, buddy! Yayyy!!! It's great to reward oneself after one's hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete