1. Watching a woman riding a bike on a rainy day with one hand holding an umbrella. :-))) Quite a sight!
2. Reading this inspirational story online (thanks to Michelle Frost for putting the link in Facebook!): Armless Painter's Amazing Story of Hope.
3. Wearing the tossut that MIL made me HE HE HE HE...
4. Cooler weather 'coz it means I won't sweat too much during my training at the hotel. :-)))
5. Sleeping for 12 hours on Sunday.
6. Hubby waking me up after that LONG sleep and we ended up cuddling and kissing in bed first HO HO HO HO HO...Felt just like honeymooners! :-D
7. Surviving these past two incredibly tiring and rather stressful workdays.
8. Rowan trees' leaves are changing colours as well as other trees, but my fave is still those rowan trees 'coz they may have three colours at once. Pretty, pretty, pretty!
9. A sense of accomplishment 'coz I've finished what I've been wanting to do for the past few months: writing a real life story on a certain theme in Finnish and submitting it to one Finnish magazine. They always try to find real life stories each edition (not a long one, max. 1,000 words) and this time I finally found a good story to write that suits the theme of the month and the diligence and courage to do it (even though I know my Finnish is still very VERY simple). :-)))
(side note: If the story is published - usually there are 2-3 stories published per edition, I can get some money!!! *fingers crossed* But even if it's not published, I'll consider it an exercise in writing Finnish he he...)
10. Singing or humming while doing my training at the hotel. :-))))
11. Making dessert for the lunch at MIL's house last Saturday. I just sliced apples, kiwis, bananas, and one mango and put them into a HUGE bowl and poured orange juice. Very fruity! :-D