1. Hubby came home and brought some pizza (I had been craving for some!!!! LUCKY ME!!!).
2. Receiving two SMSes from my future sister-in-law (brother's girlfriend), asking about my Finnish classes. She's SO attentive! ;-D
3. Saw a touching scene while watching X-Men 3: the last duel between Wolverine versus Jean Grey.
Jean: "So you'd die for them?"
Wolverine: "No, not for them. For you. For you."
Then Jean's eyes suddenly looked tender and she said, "Save me." Then Wolverine said "I love you" and killed her.
AAAUUUGGGHHHH...it was such a ROMANTIC and TRAGIC scene hi hi hi...
4. I made strawberry-banana pie (my first attempt) and it seemed to be pretty good. I haven't tasted it yet, but my hubby can't wait to taste it HO HO HO HO HO...I can't wait to bring some for my in-laws tomorrow he he he he he...
5. I borrowed another Finnish children's book from the library and I'm SO HAPPY 'coz I understood four long sentences on the first page without having to use any dictionary. YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! It feels like some darkness is lifted from my mind hi hi hi hi hi...
6. Having an opportunity to encourage someone. ;-D