2. Grateful for being on the same page with him.
3. Hubby's soft lips. :-D
4. An old guy asked me today at work if he could return the bras he was going to buy for his sick wife if they turned out to be not suitable for her. It's just heartwarming to see that he takes care of his sick wife.
5. Hubby's smooth cheek and chin after shaving - lots more fun for kissing sessions! ;-D
6. Bought a tiger cake today 'coz I've been craving for some cake HA HA HA HA...
7. Meeting my friends today and practising some Finnish (not just chit-chatting in English).
8. No internal storms.
9. Getting some more compliments about my Finnish and having some time to chat with a few customers when the store wasn't too crowded.
10. Finding a cheap shower curtain with a cute design - I'd been wanting to buy one, but they were all over 10 Euros. The one I bought today was only 5 Euros. YAAAAAYYY!!!!
11. Harvesting my first batch of kang kong and cooking them. They're SO delicious! The first time I'd ever eaten kang kong in Finland he he...THANK YOU, Ting, for the seeds!!!!
12. Taking a nap together with hubby...yummy!!! ;-D
13. Being able to get SMS from my Mom again. Her provider had been wacked for about two weeks, so she couldn't reply my SMSes, but now it's been working fine again. YEEESSS!!!
14. Calling Mom on Skype for 2 hours and hearing her stories about Ken and his development. Boy, that little Hulk has learnt so many things SO FAST!!! ;-D
15. Getting notification from PO that the poster has arrived and tomorrow I'm going to get it after work. Hope it turns out GREAT!!! I'll take a pic of it later on to show you HO HO HO HO HO...