Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Goodbye FIL!

Last night I found out that my father-in-law had passed away. I don't know the details yet, but the last time I visited him with MIL on Sunday, he was in a sad state. He had a hard time breathing and he couldn't even swallow yoghurt anymore. Couldn't sip a drink with a straw anymore. And he'd lost more weight. He's no more in pain and I'm glad for that, but I pray that MIL will get comfort and peace without any regrets. Mind you, MIL and FIL would have been married for 50 years soon.

Goodbye, father-in-law! You will be missed... 


glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Amel. My thoughts are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. As you say, he's no longer in pain. He's at peace now, and my thoughts are with you and your family. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for your loss, Amel. Bless you have a great FIL.

    ReplyDelete