Note: I've been busy again, so I'll only blog-hop during the weekend, OK? But I may still write short posts so that my blog isn't too outdated he he he...Take GOOD care of yourself and love yourself, everybody!!!
1. Getting student money = I can buy fruit more often HI HI HI HI HI HI HI...
2. Talking to my sis-in-law and Mom over the phone. Glad to hear they're all fine and that my sis-in-law's pregnancy is still going fine. :-D
3. Hearing news that my brother got quite a nice amount of bonus from work. YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
4. My mom-in-law's thoughtfulness. She always looks out for me without interfering. I LOVE the way she loves me and I hope she knows that I love her, too. :-))))
5. Snow truck guys working so hard today since it's been SO wet today ---> it was raining water today!!! THANK YOU, guys!!!
6. Not falling off while walking on icy snow. Phew!!! I'm SO glad he he he...
7. Still feeling so much passion for my hubby. Passion fluctuates, yet when it comes out strongly, it's still SO strong that it would like to burst out of my chest. I hope that I can keep this up until one of us dies.
8. Kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I LOVE kisses!!!
9. Buying something for someone today, but I can't tell what it is or for whom since that person may read this post HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA...*wink*
10. Being able to curb my appetite to buy chips and instead I use the money to buy apples HE HE HE HE HE...