Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm going MIA!

FINALLY today has arrived! I'm REALLY happy about going to the cabin again. After all, today we're going to change the beds there. There used to be only two single beds there, so whenever we spent a night there, we had to cram ourselves on that little bed hi hi hi...We couldn't turn around at all due to the lack of space. Today we're going to have a Queen sized bed there HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...

Plus it's the sacred place where Arttu informally proposed to me, so that place's always so special in my heart. *smiles*

So I'm going MIA until Sunday and who knows how tired I'll be then? But I'll try to blog-hop on Sunday, okay? ;-D

Take care, my friends, and hope you're gonna have a RELAXING weekend!


9 comments:

  1. take care, Amel. I hope you have a "ton of fun!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amel! hope you have a fun weekend there ;)

    i miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great great weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi amel, hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have great weekend,my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, dropping by here. In case you are interested about the 2008 Beijing Olympic Results, just drop by at our blog. We try to post updated post about the event there. Thanks and see you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you'll have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, everybody! THANKS for your visits! I'll visit you back either today or tomorrow, OK? I had a SPLENDID time he he he...

    ReplyDelete