::start copy::Some Rules:
1. You can include in the post a picture of your favorite soap or the soap you are currently using.
2. Please post this in the blog which you will add in the "blogs that joined." You can add unlimitted number of blogs as long as this tag is posted there.
3. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.
4. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
5. Remember to come back here at DANCING IN MIDLIFE TUNE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list. :)
6. Tag as many friends as you can.
BLOGS THAT JOINED: Dancing in Midlife Tune - Aeirins Collections - BiznHoney - Vannie - Heart of Rachel - Hailey - YOUR BLOG
1. Favorite Soap: None. As long as it's fruity and fresh-scented and it's cheap and it doesn't make my skin dry HA HA HA HA...
2. Facial Soap: as long as it's cheap and it doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't even have to be scented.
3. Body Soap: Same answer as the above hi hi hi...
4. Intimate Soap: I don't use any!!!
5. Laundy Soap: Anything as long as it's cheap ha ha ha ha ha...
6. Undies Soap: I have no separate soap for undies.
7. Baby Soap: Don't remember what my Mom used when I was a kid. Still have no kid yet, so I can't answer he he he...
8. Favorite Shampoo: Now this is interesting, 'coz usually I have to change shampoo every half a year or so. Why? Because once I use a type of shampoo too long, then I'll get dandruff or my scalp gets itchy. It's weird, I know. I also don't know why. Most of the time I use any type of anti-dandruff shampoo on and off (I change it every once in a while), but right now I'm not using any anti-dandruff shampoo. I'm using regular Pantene.
9. Favorite Conditoner: I don't like using conditioner 'coz it flattens my hair (no volume) and it makes it look "slicky".
10. Baby Shampoo: This one I remember. Mom used Johnson's and Johnson's he he he...