Monday, March 09, 2009

Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!!!

My friends and I pulled a prank once in High School. At that time, our student body decided to have fun on Valentine's Day. Before Valentine's Day came, they would offer flowers and chocolate orders to all the students to send to other students. So we decided to send a flower to someone whom we thought was so big-mouthed he he he he...That person wasn't my classmate, but she was in the same classroom as another friend of mine.

When the day came, that girl was SO surprised and happy to get the flower. I know it's a cruel joke, but at that time we didn't think too much about it. We just thought it'd be fun. So I just want to send an online SORRY to that person. I hope she never took it too seriously!!!!!!!!



Have you ever pulled a prank like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment