2. Being squeezed SO tightly and yet SO tenderly by hubby makes me feel SO loved.
3. Seeing hubby's enthusiasm and smiles. He's a phlegmatic that tends not to show his feelings too clearly if you don't know him, so whenever enthusiasm strikes (which is rare), it makes me feel GOOD.
4. Hubby's warm embrace. I feel so safe whenever he holds me.
5. Chatting with MIL and telling her that I miss her - and reading the reply that she also misses me (in capital letters) HE HE HE HE HE...
6. Reading so many soothing, comforting, encouraging, enlightening, eye-opening blog posts. THANK GOD for internet!
7. Hubby's hands. I've just realized recently how much I LOVE his hands and their shape. :-D
8. Signing the house deed with hubby today. YAAAAYYY!!! (Side note: Next week we have to go to the bank to cash in the loan and pay the money to the ex-house owners)
9. Being able to understand the gist of what people are saying or what is written on the papers and being able to answer questions directed straight at me when I go to the bank and the notary office with hubby and when I go to the police station to move my residence permit to my new passport. 3 years ago I didn't know anything and now I feel like I'm not "deaf" anymore. :-D That's such a LIBERATING feeling.
10. Re-learning to be kind to myself despite everything (though sometimes I forget to do it, but I've been reminded to do it again).
11. My heart's burdens are lifted in bulks today, simply by reading encouraging blog posts from fellow IF-ers. I feel like I'm ON TOP OF THE WORLD even though my problems are still there. HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Praise the Lord!