2. I got a special homemade housewarming gift. I'll take a pic of it later on when I've put it up. ;-D
3. Today was "our first time" in the sauna, if you know what I mean. *wink wink* Naughty naughty! ;-D
4. Lying down on the sofa with hubby after sauna (after hubby scrubbed my body with loofah and soap HO HO HO HO...).
5. MIL saying to me: "My little daughter, I'm glad you exist" and me saying to her back: "I'm also glad you exist."
6. Fresh orange that I ate after sauna (I got thirsty)...mmmm...
7. Kicking the ass of my own worst bully AKA myself before she can shoot me with negative phrases, sentences, adjectives.
8. 70% done reading a teenage novel (in Finnish). Only 30% left to go. YAAAAAAAYYY!!!!
9. Crispy spring rolls that I made today in the oven instead of deep-frying them (the first time I tried doing this, they wouldn't go crisp - I think 'coz the filling was too wet or something).
10. Knowing that some people are praying for me (close friends and blogger friends and some relatives).
11. I've got an interview for another training place (read: don't mistake this for a real job) coming up next Friday. WISH ME LUCK!!! I have NO experience whatsoever in this type of place (daycare), so I don't know what the boss is going to ask me...gasp...but at least this is something to look forward to he he...