Monday, February 08, 2010

Renovation Break

I'm taking a break from the blogosphere for a much-needed inner-self renovation (don't worry, I'm fine). Until then, take care, my dear friends...and let me leave you with this Apache Blessing:

May the sun bring you new energy every day.

May the moon softly restore you by night.

May the rain wash away your worries.

May the breeze blow new strength into your being.

May you walk gently through the world

and know its beauty all the days of your life.




glitter-graphics.com


And enjoy this upbeat song he he...If for some reason the video doesn't show 'coz I've had trouble viewing youtube lately, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2177pHMT0

6 comments:

  1. Hope you find all that energy you need soon and hurry back!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to take a break sometimes. I am sure it'll help. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your break and come back revitalised.
    I love the pictures of your new home.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amel,

    Take as much time as you need, girl! When you get back we will still be here :D!

    Have fun and pamper yourself!

    Big hug and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete