1. Celebrating Mother's Day without feeling "empty-armed" or "sad" 'coz I'm not a mother yet. Instead, I'm GLAD I've found another mother (my MIL) to whom I can give Mother's Day's gifts: flowers, food, and dessert. Being able to give is a blessing.
2. A few days after I cut my own hair, one colleague at the daycare said to us who were having a break near the kitchen, "That's the kind of haircut I want for my own hair. Just like Amelia's hair! I want my hair to be layered like that." I must've done something right! :-D
3. Buying the thinning scissors to cut my own hair has been a WONDERFUL investment (and it cost only about 10 Singapore dollars) HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
4. Taking a child on a ride on my back and hearing him giggle/laugh when I move around he he...
5. That same child ran towards me and gave me a hug as I said goodbye to everybody.
6. Playing catch-me-if-you-can with hubby HA HA HA HA HA...
7. I've been rather diligent in playing Wii again these days in order to lose some weight 'coz a few weeks before our Crete trip, once I weighed myself and was shocked to find that the scales showed 49 kgs!!! (Remember that I'm only 145 cm TALL!)
8. Yesterday I weighed myself on my Wii board and it said my weight was 47.2 kgs. Either our regular scales weren't working properly or that I've managed to lose some weight - I don't care...the main thing is that it was ENCOURAGING to see that I'm NOT that heavy anymore...only about 4 kgs left to go!!!!!!!!! ;-D
9. Going downhill without having to pedal nor use my brake when going to and from work...WHOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE I'm going down FAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!
10. Comfortable pathways for pedestrians and bikers where people feel safe to walk or ride bikes. No street sellers blocking the way.
11. I begged hubby to do something for me and he did it (though I didn't think he would HUA HA HA HA HA HA...) ---> hint: it's NOT about buying anything!
12. Having told my Mom that we may not go back to Indo this year 'coz R2's holiday coincides with Ramadhan and I don't want to be in Bandung around that time 'coz it's going to be CHAOS!!! (read: lots of people shopping and traffic jam everywhere before the actual holiday) And my Mom said that it's OK - she just wants us to be healthy and well. THANK GOD for an understanding Mom that doesn't make me feel guilty.
13. Despite the closed doors that made me somewhat frustrated the other day, now I actually look forward to the end of the training and enjoying summer while feeling hopeful - no matter what happens, God's grace is abundant.