1. When my cold hand accidentally touched hubby's bare back last night when we went to bed, he shrieked in surprise, but didn't get angry. Instead, after realizing that my hand was cold, he grabbed it gently with his hand and he pressed it onto his super warm back. I don't need diamonds or expensive gifts to show your love, just keep on treating me this way for the rest of my life...
2. Being able to see my brother, Ken, my bro's wife, and Mom through webcam.
3. Fresh cold blended mixture of apple, strawberries, and bananas (a litre of it). Yum yum...
4. Having a very positive mother who always encourages me and supports me.
5. Memoriesssss...beautiful memoriessss...let me also share here some old pics of me and my friends...Looking at these photos took me back to those beautiful moments spent with my friends.
First pic: I was around 15 years old. It was probably taken in 1993.
I forgot when this one was taken. Probably around 1998 or 1999. So at least 10 years ago.
This one was taken on my friend's farewell party before she flew to Holland. September 2003.
This last one was a pic of me and my ex-campus friends in 2004 when one of them visited Bandung again after having lived in USA for a few years.