1. Last night it was raining and sunny at the same time. Thus I could see double rainbow again!!!! Magnificent!!!
2. Went to the doctor and laboratory on my own and being able to communicate (and understand) with the staff there to find out what to do next. It feels GOOD to be able to understand!!!
3. EXCITEMENT to get my food/balm package from Germany. Through an acquaintance, I found out about this site: Toko Indonesia. They have SO many things that I've been missing and their price isn't too high, either. I've ordered many things from them and they told me that they were going to send the package to me today. YIIIIPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!
4. Because of #3, I don't have to ask my friend to buy and send me those things anymore. This way I also have full freedom on how much I want to buy without burdening anybody.
5. Having fun while taking pics of myself jumping the other day in Kelujärvi (I realized I'd never tried taking pics of myself jumping). Had to jump over and over and over to get a good pic (I used my timer to take the pic). Here's one of them:
6. Hubby dropping me off and picking me up at the health care centre yesterday 'coz it looked cloudy, so I was hesitant in going there by bike. I appreciate his thoughtfulness in coming home before my appointment just to find out whether I needed a lift or not.