Just had a long chat with Mom. My Dad is still in recovery stage, so we'll see how it goes. At least my Mom says that now that he's at home, he eats regularly (usually he goes out for a walk in the morning to a nearby park and plays chess for hours and sometimes he forgets to eat!!!). They haven't gone to a doctor yet, but they'll wait for a while before deciding whether to go to a doctor or not. It does seem that the car didn't hit him hard, so I think he's going to be fine. :-))))
Anyway, since I've put too many travel pics, this time let me share some flower pics from my MIL's yard. These pics were taken last week. Yesterday I brought my camera, too, but the weather was awful, so I didn't take any pictures.
Next pic: Those bird decorations must be new. I had never seen them before. :-))))
Last pic: MIL, me, sis-in-law last week. Last week's Saturday was a perfect day to sit outside like this, but yesterday it was only 9'C and it rained a bit.
Well, I might just as well write my 3BT post here then...
1. Receiving support and soothing words from many people, including my blogger friends. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
2. I'd like to thank Febri for having sent me some chili sauce and Indonesian snacks from Aussie (she's travelling in Finland at the moment with her whole family). Can't wait to eat themmmmm YUM YUMMMM...THANKS SO MUCH, Feb!!!
3. Our being able to save some money. (I just heard from Mom about a cousin who can't save money due to his circumstances - not because he wants to and not because he can't control his spending - and not because he doesn't try hard to earn more money, either).
4. Cooler weather outside ensures that we sleep well at night under the blanket 'coz the room isn't too hot (we have no fans).
5. My brother has bought a laptop with a built-in webcam and subscribed to a monthly internet package and I've also bought a webcam so that we can see one another when we chat next time (the last time I hadn't bought a webcam yet, but at least I got to see him and my Mom and Ken in action!!!). YIIPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! THANK GOD for technology!!!!!!!!