1. On Saturday, R2 told me that he'd take a week off before I fly to Indo (I didn't know he was planning to do it and I didn't even ask!). QUALITY TIME, here we go!!!!!!
2. He also said that we could go shopping to Rovaniemi (YIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA - might as well buy some Christmas gifts there) and spend another night at the cabin prior to my departure. Double YES!!!
3. Arranged a day to go to Rovaniemi so that my MIL can go with us, which would be next week's Wednesday. YES!!! :-D
4. Taking these pictures:
First pic: BIL tried to check the surface of the frozen lake. It was actually perfect for skating (which is rare for northern Finland).
The other side of the lake:
Hung my camera's strap on some tree branches, so the angle is weird ha ha...but I like the pic anyway. :-D
5. Watching hubby scrub the dirt away from the stove and other parts of the kitchen after he finished washing the dishes last Sunday (and he didn't even ask my help HA HA...).
6. Yesterday was the last day of my training. YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!
7. Yesterday night I brainstormed about my online store with a friend and she said she was willing to try to be my supplier (no, she's not a real seller, she just loves shopping HA HA...). We'll see how it goes. ;-D