1. "Diamonds" glittering on a rooftop (read: when the sun was shining on the rooftop of a building covered by snow, the snow glittered just like diamonds).
2. Making lurrrrrvvvvveeeeeeeee and cuddling, kissing, and tickling each other afterwards.
3. Feeling as if spring had come again due to the amount of snow and sunlight during daytime.
4. Taking these pictures made me happy:
5. Starting to count down to the day of my departure to Indo and feeling both joy and sadness (sadness 'coz I'll have to leave hubby for 4 weeks - we've never been apart for more than one day for the past 2 years and 7 months).
6. Receiving "tempe teri" from an Indo friend who lives in Southern Finland. The day I received it, I cooked rice right away and it felt HEAVENLY to taste tempe teri with hot rice. Mmmm...
7. Feeling hubby's shaved cheek on mine.
8. Having some savings for rainy days and not having debt.
9. Reading a very funny joke (in Finnish), laughing about it, and sharing the laughter with hubby and BIL.
10. Asking hubby: "Is our marriage what you think a marriage is supposed to be?" He said yes and when I asked if he had any complaints about me, he said no. :-D