1. Hubby made me laugh so much last night till I cried and it was hard to stop laughing ha ha...
2. The grandpa that had given me flowers three times gave me a bar of chocolate the other day.
3. The same day that grandpa gave me chocolate, a grandma insisted on having me take some candies from the bag of candies that she bought. :-D
4. I've been meeting the little girl whom I adore a lot these days and yesterday the girl's little sister started interacting with me, too. She held up her arm towards me and followed me with her gaze wherever I went ha ha ha...(FYI, I was shopping at that time)
5. A regular customer (who had never asked me anything before) went back after paying and asked me where I came from and where I learnt to speak Finnish. When he found out I had a Finnish hubby, he asked me if I had kids already and when I said no, he asked, "Have you even reached the age of 20 yet?"
ROFL ROFL ROFL...So I look at least 12 years younger? That's quite a number!!! *HUGE GRIN*
6. My FIL has been staying at the hospital due to inflammation and fever but he's doing better though they're still having some tests done.
7. New comfy socks that I bought.
8. Living in a village where I can leave groceries inside my bike's bags without losing them.
9. Reading things that enlighten me towards other people's life experiences that never crossed my mind before.