Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag: What Do You Think About Me?

A) LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

1. Being able to go back to Indonesia when my parents are about to die or when they die later on.

2. Being able to get pregnant at the end of this year.

3. Getting a bigger, comfortable place to stay near downtown with affordable rent once the baby is going to be born or before the baby is born.

4. Growing old together with hubby and being able to maintain our wonderful relationship.

5. Being able to leave a legacy of love and sunshine and positive thoughts, grace and plenty of smilessssss.

B) THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS: Trinity



C) YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HER:

1. She's very beautiful and attractive
2. She's devoted to God and her family.
3. She's VERY creative in art.
4. She's open to other people's suggestions.
5. She's friendly and sociable.

D) MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE HAD SAID TO YOU:

Ahhhhh...too many to count...but I guess one thing that leaves an indelible impression on me was when she told me that in one post I had written, she was reminded that nobody was perfect and that the phrase had helped her get through something in her life.

E) THE MOST MEMORABLE THINGS SHE'S DONE FOR ME:

When she taught me the basics about blogging and blogging for money he he he...

F) THE MOST FAVORABLE POST OF HERS:

Hmmm...it's too hard to find the posts (I'll try to do it later), but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the post when she writes down about her conversations with God. ;-D Ah, I found one example. Here you go: My Valentine 2008.

G) SOMETHING YOU LEARN FROM HER:

The importance of talking to God all the time and having an open enough mind to accept other people's input. :-))))

3 comments:

  1. Amel thank you for this post... what a nice 'breakfast post' you've served me today in a Good Friday!

    I am amazed myself how God introduced us! Through blogging! HAHA! It's very effective to get to know each other well... isn't it?

    I wish God bless all your wishes, He is good and His plan is never fail to bring us a better future! I see that you are a very realistic person, you don't hesitate to say that your parents may die someday and you want to be there. :-) I know your family in Bandung would read that.. hehehe... and we all are reminded how short our life is! hehehe..

    Don't you want to tag somebody to know what their thoughts about you? I thought you forgot to tag someone? :-)

    Have a very Good Friday, Amel, God loves you!

    ah, forgot to say thank you for that precious moment Trinity.. so lovely and cute! I saved it to my computer.. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your dreams/wishes, Amel.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trinity: No, actually, my family don't read my blog hi hi hi...Ahem...but you're right. That's really "funny" that God introduced us through blogging though we'd lived in the same city he he he...

    I just don't feel like tagging someone when writing this post he he...

    God bless you and loves you too, Trinity! Glad you enjoyed this post. ;-D

    Michelle: THANKS SO MUCH, M! ;-D

    ReplyDelete