Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3BT: Random Days

Today is a special day since hubby did most of the house chores hi hi hi...

1. He took down all the dry laundry from the clothes lines in our bathroom.

2. He set the washing machine to work again to clean up our bed sheets.

3. He changed the bed sheets.

4. He folded the dry laundry and arranged them in our cabinets.

5. He cooked lasagna.

6. He washed all the dishes, including the ones I left behind yesterday HE HE HE HE HE...



Other than this list, I'm also GRATEFUL that I've received a very early b-day present from hubby's eldest brother and his family.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so sweet of him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....what did you do then. blogging hi hi hi hi... Bless you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blur Ting: Yeah...it was nice for a change hi hi hi...

    Jul: Yup, I'm blessed indeed! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that baby is so cute . Hi amel this is randy michelle dawn's hubby randy

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a very nice b day present indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. The World According to Me: Yeah, I should tell him to read your comment HI HI HI...;-D

    Coltfan: Hi, Randy! I remember you allright! THANKS for dropping by and yes, the baby's cute. Wish I could play with him a bit he he...maybe next time I go back to Indo then!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete