Today it was -25'C in the morning and in the afternoon it went up to -21.5'C. I had to go out at around 11 am to get the national newspaper from the post office. My body was warm enough since I wore enough layers and I had my long anorak on, but my face and fingers were freezing hi hi hi hi...This is the second time I went out when it was -25'C outside. The first time was last year, around January or February 208 he he he...
Almost forgot...THANK YOU SO MUCH to Cliff for giving me this Top Banana award!!!! YIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ;-D
1. Have you ever been on TV?
* Nope and I don't want to he he he...
2. Have you ever sung in public?
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
* Nope. I did think of dying my hair brunette, but I was too afraid of ruining my hair and making it dry.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
* YES, PLEASE, GIMME SOME!!! Especially if they're cooked by my own Mom HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...They're SUPER DELICIOUSSSSS HO HO HO...
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
* Hate is a strong word, so unless they give me roaches, then I won't hate it he he he...
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
* Nope. I don't like throwing up parties HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...I don't think I can be a good hostess hi hi hi...
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
* Well, I slipped on a slippery pool side once but I don't think there were many people who saw me. What's more embarrassing was when I forgot to zip my jeans and two guys saw that and they tried pointing it out at me.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
* Hmmm...not really.