Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3BT: Random Days

1. Finding answers for some of my biggest questions and finding peace within.

2. Talking to my friend for about 6 hours HUE HE HE HE HE HE HE...I'm really going to miss our babbling sessions once she goes back home sometime this year. :-(((

3. One colleague gives me a compliment today. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :-D


4. Hubby washed all the dishes after I cooked pizza for us without being asked to do it.

5. When hubby visited his cousin's place last Friday without me in tow, his cousin's daughter said that she wanted to play with me again. That's SO SWEET! ;-D

6. Knowing that someone out there is experiencing the same thing makes me feel good since we can share our thoughts and understand each other COMPLETELY. So THANKS for the chat!!!

7. Dancing like crazy in front of R2 (including spanking my own butt a few times HA HA HA...), making R2 shake his head in disbelief HUA HA HA HA HA HA...I LIVE for these moments! ;-D



8. Tucking hubby up on the sofa after giving him some kisses and squeezes he he he he...

9. Waiting for a package. I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...SO SO SO SO SO EXCITING! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment