This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Incendia Health. All opinions are 100% mine.My grandma and one uncle both suffered from cataracts in their old days. My grandma opted not to have any lasik surgery, but my uncle did have some for both of his eyes. If I remember correctly, one eyesight was recovered pretty well, but the other one couldn't be saved so well (I guess because the damage on that eye was too hard to fix).
Anyway, if you're into making videos and you want to have a chance to win some prizes, why don't you check out this iLASIK Video Contest? This contest is held by Abbots Medical Optics Inc. (AMO) because they are curious on what people say about how improved vision can improve or has improved people's lives.
What are the prizes, you ask?
1. $5,000 for the grand prize winner - quite a sum, right?
2. Three first prize winners will get an HDTV package (the equivalent of $2,5000).
3. Three second prize winners will get a Flip UltraHD Camcorder (approx. $199.99).
Remember that for a limited time only, each contestant who submits a video will get a $20 Amazon gift certificate. So if you're interested in making a video, go hurry and make one!
These are the three video categories for you to create a video:
- "My contacts are getting in the way of my good time"
- "My favorite sport or activity would be so much cooler with better vision"
- "You should see life after the iLASIK Procedure"