Monday, December 14, 2009

3BT: Random Days

1. No mosquitoes nor ants nor flies (they appear only outside in summer, but due to our short summer, that means we're free of them most of the time YAHOOOOO!!!).

2. Colder weather means that I get to see beautiful skies like these (it was around -12'C):




3. Making cookies and decorating them for the first time in my life (the K and M are the initials of my in-laws):



4. Hubby - for being who he is, for his willingness to drink the Chinese herbs that taste and smell so awful (he has such a sensitive nose). I'm grateful for his support and effort - and thankful that he makes me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing.

5. The last batch of Christmas presents has come through mail and I went to get it today. Now everything is ready. I even bought a little something for myself HO HO HO HO HO...

6. This morning I found out that I just sold one product in Zazzle. My first sold product!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! That really brightened up my day! I should add more products to my store soon! ;-D THANK YOU, buyer, whoever you are!!!



7. We've booked a spring trip (R2 still has a week off winter holiday and he has to take it before May), so we're going to have another honeymoon in Crete next April HO HO HO HO...

8. I'm thankful for our health, our warm apartment, our warm bed, our fully-stocked fridge, R2's permanent job.

9. I'm thankful for having close friends and close blogger friends. I wouldn't be able to make it without them. ;-D

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I love cookies. What is the flavor, Amel? I feel like I wanna take a bite he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, congratz on Zazzle! I actually have managed my own Zazzle store, but there are only a few products at the moment. I've sold a unit of magnet so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while I have visited here.
    How do you feel 'up there', North?
    Is the darkness difficult for you?
    Just curious... :)
    Happy Monday from sunny Cairo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CMG: They're cinnamon cookies. :-D I can send you the recipe if you want it he he...just tell me. And CONGRATS on Zazzle too!!! :-D

    BLOGitse: Hiya! The darkness was difficult for me during my first year, but now it doesn't bother me anymore (esp. with all the Christmas lights up here and there - it's so lovely!). It actually feels kinda nice to be able to sleep in the dark at night - considering Midnight Sun in summer he he...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, Midnight Sun :)
    You're awake 6 months and asleep 6 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your first Zazzle sold. What did you sell??

    Your cookies looks yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! Lovely winter scenery. It looks so clean and pristine. When it snows around here, it only stays nice and white for a few hours before all of the cars create a mess of things. I want some cookies too please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BLOGitse: HE HE HE HE...;-D

    Jul: I sold a postcard hi hi...

    Bogey: Yeah, I know what you mean about the messy snow. If the temperature goes up for a while, it gets ugly and messy here too...but when the temperature has stayed cold, then it becomes so lovely, especially when it is getting colder and colder he he...Wish I could send you some cookies! :-D

    ReplyDelete