1. No mosquitoes nor ants nor flies (they appear only outside in summer, but due to our short summer, that means we're free of them most of the time YAHOOOOO!!!).
2. Colder weather means that I get to see beautiful skies like these (it was around -12'C):
3. Making cookies and decorating them for the first time in my life (the K and M are the initials of my in-laws):
4. Hubby - for being who he is, for his willingness to drink the Chinese herbs that taste and smell so awful (he has such a sensitive nose). I'm grateful for his support and effort - and thankful that he makes me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing.
5. The last batch of Christmas presents has come through mail and I went to get it today. Now everything is ready. I even bought a little something for myself HO HO HO HO HO...
6. This morning I found out that I just sold one product in Zazzle. My first sold product!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! That really brightened up my day! I should add more products to my store soon! ;-D THANK YOU, buyer, whoever you are!!!
7. We've booked a spring trip (R2 still has a week off winter holiday and he has to take it before May), so we're going to have another honeymoon in Crete next April HO HO HO HO...
8. I'm thankful for our health, our warm apartment, our warm bed, our fully-stocked fridge, R2's permanent job.
9. I'm thankful for having close friends and close blogger friends. I wouldn't be able to make it without them. ;-D