Thursday, May 10, 2007

Beautiful Pictures of Finnish Nature...


This is a picture of the forest near my in-laws' in Kelujärvi.


Just wanted to take a pic of this tree near my in-laws' house he he...


Sunset at around 9 or 10 pm. The view from our bedroom window.


This is a picture of one of the stretches of roads to Kelujärvi.


This picture looks SURREAL, isn't it? Well, maybe it's normal according to Finns, but for me it was AMAZING to see this view from our kitchen window.


Another nice day when I was strolling around the neighbourhood.


One of my fave pics so far. A pic of a tree near my in-laws' house.


This is my personal FAVE pic of all!!! A picture of tree branches and a frozen lake near my in-laws' cabin. SO peaceful and serene...MMMMMM...I can't wait to swim in the lake in summer!!! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment