Today I just want to think about the most touching compliments we've ever received in our lifetime. It can be anything. Just something that makes us feel good and something that makes us feel that we have done something right every now and then (hopefully more often than that he he).
Well, I'd love to start today with those thoughts in mind...so here's my list:
1. When I was told that I had made someone become a better man.
2. When I was told that I brought luck into someone's life.
3. When my Mom said that she was proud of my cooking "expertise" now. (I'm no expert yet, I'm telling you, but it meant A LOT to receive those words just due to the fact that my Mom's a HELL of a cook who encouraged me to keep on enjoying my cooking experiments!!!)
4. When I was told that I made someone believe in dreams and made that person believe that he/she could reach them.
5. When I was told that my emails made someone could not help but to reply me ASAP.
6. When I was told that I looked pretty and sexy (from the look of his eyes) even though I just woke up and I hadn't brushed my teeth.
7. When I was told that I was the link that connected some people with one another.
I guess that's all I can remember so far. Now I'm hungry so it's time for me to eat!!! So, what are the most remembered or most touching compliments you've received in your life?