Max tagged me to do Hero of the Moment meme. I have to select my hero of the moment along with a picture and explain why I chose that person.
I've been thinking about it for several days and this is my final answer: My Parents.
Why? Because they believe in me, they always support me, they have given the best that they can give to me. They love me unconditionally and they are my immediate role models. They give me enough freedom and they've taught me so many things. They have such a HUGE impact on my life, especially during my childhood, and the impact continues until today. :-D
I can't thank them enough for what they've given me. I haven't been always easy to deal with, but I'm thankful that they've given me enough trust and room to make my own mistakes and to learn from them.
I also thank them for being able to let go of me (letting me go to such a faraway place), even though I probably don't know how hard it is to do. I also thank them for having been praying for me even before I was born.
I thank them for who they were and who they are today. I thank them for having been my parents. It's such an honor for me to be their daughter. :-))))
And the second tag is from Arlene: To-Do List Tag.
1. Count my blessings every day.
2. Make a baby in Indo HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
3. Keep on studying Finnish and practicing it.
4. Save money so that we can possibly also visit Singapore when we go to Indo next October.
5. Think positive.
6. NEVER give up!!!
7. Get rid of negative feelings like envy, anger, etc.
8. Not sweat the small stuff in love.
9. Compliment other people when I have something good to say (not keeping them inside).
10. Say thank you.