1. Watching two birds dancing in somebody's lawn. They're shaking their tail feathers up and down and chirping merrily. Mmmmm...
2. Being able to go on this week's UNEXPECTED car trip and having enough money to do it.
3. Having a non-sensitive nose, yet still I have a healthy appetite. Not having a sensitive nose helps A LOT when there's some bad smell near you HE HE HE HE HE HE...
4. Eating out at a restaurant during this car trip. We haven't really done so since we don't want to pay too much for our food, but it's NICE to be able to do it every once in a while.
5. Getting a new training place.
6. Getting delicious FREE cake on the last day of the course. We could also take a big piece of the cake home HUE HE HE HE HE HE...(Yeah, I'm a glutton!)
7. Sending someone a thank you note. :-))))
8. Hearing hubby say "thank you" a few times.
9. Hubby did something to help me, even though I didn't ask him to do it. I LOVE IT when he does this kind of stuff HE HE HE HE HE...
10. Watching droplets of rain water on these leaves in my MIL's garden...mmmmm...VERY beautiful!