Thursday, July 03, 2008

Introducing Arctic Rainbow

Sorry, folks, I haven't had time to visit you guys, but I WILL definitely do it tomorrow, OK? I still have to do my training diary (yes, I have to write down what I've been doing each day in Finnish).

Anyway, I just want to introduce a friend of mine whose name I've been mentioning in my blog hi hi hi hi...You've all known her as MC. She's started her own blog here:

Arctic Rainbow

Don't forget to visit her when you have time, okay? ;-D Let me just share with you one of my fave songs that is probably very familiar to you, too ha ha ha...

Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin ----- Nobody Wants to Be Lonely.




4 comments:

  1. That's a very nice song! I haven't had time lately to blog hop or blog either :(

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I'll keep in mind to visit her blog. :)

    Yeah, I used to sing this song, but only the 1st and 2nd line of the chorus hahahaa...

    Anyway, Amel, if you have free time already, maybe you can do this tag:-

    http://chocmintgirl.blogspot.com/2008/07/have-good-laugh.html

    Thanks! Enjoy your weekend, buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amel, you are invited to hop on to the TechnoFav train http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2008/07/technofav-train.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. La delirante: You too! Have a nice weekend! I'll be having more time to blog-hop once everything's over he he he...

    Choc Mint Girl: THANKS, Buddy! So you used to sing the 1st and 2nd line of the chorus only? HE HE HE HE...

    I'll see what I can do about the tag, OK? ;-D

    MT: THANKS for the invitation. I'll go have a look! ;-D

    ReplyDelete