Tuesday, July 08, 2008

3BT: July 8, 2008

1. I'm VERY impressed with Paypal. Last month I won a bid on ebay, but the seller never contacted me nor sent me the item, so I filed a dispute after waiting for some time and after trying to contact the seller a few times. It's said in Paypal that it usually takes about a month to process a dispute. Today I received a decision already. They said that they'd refund the money fully in a few days. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!



2. Visited a store with my Thai friend after our class and bought three T-shirts and two shirts and only paid a grand total of €25 HUE HE HE HE HE HE HE...Two of them are for my Dad, two for my brother, and one of them is for R2. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE saleeeeeee!!!

3. Finally I've had time and energy to do Tae-bo again. My stamina was not as bad as I had thought (I hadn't been exercising for a few weeks now), though it feels SO GOOD to be able to exercise again HO HO HO HO HO...

4. I bought some marmer cake today from Lidl HO HO HO HO HO...I LOVE its chocolaty flavour MMMMMMMMM...



5. Stealing a kiss from hubby again HO HO HO HO HO HO...As you probably know, our classroom is situated right next to his office. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!



6. Tomorrow the class starts at 10 am again. That means I can sleep longer again tonight. ;-D This Sleepyhead LOVES the idea of sleeping long. *WINK*

7. Lots of beautiful plans for this week and next week...so I'm TOTALLY excited! Feeling excited is a good sign of life, don't you think so? ;-D

8. Getting back my health after coughing and feeling out of sorts for about 10 days. CHEERS to health!!!


5 comments:

  1. glad u can get ur money back, mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will miss to get up late in the morning hehehe...coz i have to go at 6.30 :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will miss to get up late in the morning hehehe...coz i have to go at 6.30 :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right.Getting excited is a good sign. We take that for granted. At one stage, I stopped getting excited about things and it was very worrying. Thank goodness it is over now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jul: Yes, me too!!!

    Jeanne: WOW!!! Well, at least you're gonna get money HO HO HO...;-D

    Blur Ting: I'm GLAD to hear that it's overrrrrr! ;-D

    ReplyDelete