Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Music

Our pikkujoulu or small X-mas party went well, though there were only four of us. I don't have much time today as I have to bake, so you can read the post here: Pikkujoulu and St. Lucia. I was crowned as St. Lucia during one game HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...If you don't know about St. Lucia, you can read the post there too! ;-D

OK, now I'd just love to share some weekend music with all of you..."Umbrella" (Rihanna's) but this version is instrumental and the instrument used is angklung. Angklung originated from Indonesia. It's a Sundanese
musical instrument made out of two bamboo tubes attached to a bamboo frame. The tubes are carved so that they have a resonant pitch when struck.

Too bad the song is cut short, but at least you'll get the gist of it hi hi hi...I still love it, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment