Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun Quizzes + Happy New Year!!!

 +

You Are an Argyle Sweater






You are contemplative, brainy, and serious.

You don't take much lightly - life is too important for that.

You are a very determined person. You don't let anything stand in your way.

You think out your actions and act deliberately. You don't waste time, money, or resources.





Your Inner Child Is Scared






Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.

You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!

New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.

Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.

How Is Your Inner Child?
And I'd love to wish all my friends:


5 comments:

  1. May I be the first on here, to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR Amel and Arttu! Much love Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Amel! May it be filled with joy, happiness, love and peace for all!

    Cheerio
    LadyJava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family. I wish you all the best for 2009.

    PS I'm a turtleneck sweater and my inner child is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great new year celebration. I wish you and your family, cheers, good health and good tidings. Happy new year!

    Moms Check Nyo
    A Simple Life
    Mommy's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey .. you greedy! So many quizzes at one go? Trying to tempt me huh!?

    Looks like you are starting the new year with a bang!!

    ReplyDelete