Tuesday, December 09, 2008

3BT: Random Days

1. Being able to buy 2 kgs of oranges. I remember clearly last year before R2 got a steady job, we couldn't even buy fruit. Now we have enough money to eat yogurt and fruit every day. I'm savoring every little biteeeee mmmmmmm... ---> Oh yeah, we also have enough money to buy chips more often HI HI HI HI...

2. Telling R2, "I'm really GLAD I married you." :-))))

3. Having this song stuck in our heads and we keep on "influencing" each other. Either I or R2 would start singing it and the other one would continue and we'd both curse the song even though we loved it, too HUA HA HA HA HA...This is one of the JOYS of living together. How could we have done it while we were oceans apart? I LOVE living with R2!!!!!!!!




4. The other week I had some pain on my lower right stomach and R2 was afraid it was appendicitis. After taking some blood and urine tests, turned out it was NOT appendicitis. PHEW!!! What a relief! So I guess I just sprained some muscles while exercising he he he...

5. Kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses...hue he he he he...Being able to kiss and hold and do anything with R2 HUE HE HE HE HE...


13 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's not appendicitis too!

    I love your friends on-line business by the way. Just had a look. She is very talented, and it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your okay and love is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome world we would live in if everyone was as "in love" as you 2 were!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad that it was nothing...

    "JATUH CINTA BERJUTA RASANYA....." hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Your pain...probably from vigorous bedroom exercise ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is cute graphic hi hi hi hi... Glad the result is OK, Amel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha... So funny when I listened to that song and imagining the both of you hehehehee... It reminds me of my bestfriend when we're still working together, when we sang one particular song, it would be the same line and then we didn't finished it and after a few minutes, we sang the same line again and stopped... happened many times! :D Anyway, GLAD to hear that nothing's wrong with your stomach and all the beautiful things... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amel….

    LOL That song makes me think of driving a convertable down traffic free country roads on a shiny summer day with Chocolate Girl at my side her hair blowing in the wind…a nice gift for December…thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were also very broke at the time of marriage. Now times are getting slightly better & we could afford a little short trip :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Amelia,

    This is so sweet! You are sweet! Every time I read your 3BTs I always leave with a smile on my face :)!

    May God bless, even further, your union with R2 :D!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. The World According to Me: Yeah, she's really talented! ;-D Hope her business becomes big he he...

    Dawn: THANKS! ;-D

    Vince: He he he he he...THANKS, Vince! ;-D I hope we can keep on burning the flames. ;-D

    Jeanne: HA HA HA HA HA...iya berjuta beneran ha ha ha...

    Blur Ting: HA HA HA HA HA...Nah, after a while now I'm convinced it's because of muscle sprain as when I tried exercising again, it got worse he he...

    Choc Mint Girl: Yeah, it's really crazy when it happens, don't you think? It really "infects" other people when you sing or hum a song over and over again hi hi hi...

    LS: Glad you enjoyed the song! It's been in my head all day today. GRAAAAWWRRR HI HI HI HI...

    Jeanne: A tag? I'll see if I can do it or not...I'm not in the mood to do tags now, but we'll see he he...

    Janice: YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY for better times!!!! ;-D

    Max: I'm pleased that this post made you smile again. :-)))) THANK YOU for your blessings! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you don't have appendicitis!! I've never heard this song before :-)

    ReplyDelete