Thursday, December 18, 2008

3BT: Random Days

1. Watching MIL singing one children's song joyfully while dancing a little hi hi hi...I tried finding the song on youtube, but I haven't found it yet. It's a very fun song! ;-D

2. Hubby scratching my baccckkkkkk a few times on different days. Ohhhh...orgasmic!!! ;-D

3. I had such a gassy stomach the other day and I felt SO satisfied for being able to fart a few times secretly at work without anyone being my "victim" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...It feels GOOD to be able to fart, babbyyyyy!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!



4. Seeing the wicked glimmer in hubby's eyes as he wraps the gifts for me inside our bedroom HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...What are they, I wonder? Well, I can guess already one of them, but I have NO idea what the other one is hi hi hi...

5. Talking to my colleagues and two of them said that it's good that I'm going to continue my training until 3 months there and that I've been helping them. It's GOOD to feel useful!!!

6. Having encouraging colleagues who voice their appreciation of me. What more can I ask for, right? ;-D


7. Found two used, CUTE pipo (woolen hats) that cost me only €1 each. I needed a new one since I lost my old one!

8. Starting my exercise regime again and feeling my mood lifted up INSTANTLY HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...Plus my trousers start to feel a bit more loose after just exercising twice! The other week I weighed myself and I was at my highest EVER at 48 kgs (remember that I'm only 145 cm and when I first came to Finland, I was only 43 kgs hi hi hi...). I DO NOT want to buy new clothes, thank you very much, so I'd rather exercise more often and cut back on snack he he he he...


2 comments:

  1. good news amel...that you can continue your training until 3 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne: Yes, I'm SO happy he he...

    ReplyDelete