Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Birthday Gifts

Haven't been in the mood to do anything much lately, including blogging and blog-hopping. Anyway, just want to show you the birthday gifts from R2. Can't wait to try out my Big Slider next spring HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...Since he didn't know what to give me, I could choose my own gifts he he he he...so I chose the Big Slider and a baking pan.

First pic: Tried sitting on it and my buttocks fit perfectly HO HO HO HO HO...R2 said that I'd need to hold on to the handle and then SLIIIIDDDEEEEE my way down a snowy hill later. WHOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


Second pic: My new baking pan. I made banana/kiwi marmer cake and it tasted SO good that I'm going to make more tonight HA HA HA HA HA HA...


I'll blog-hop tomorrow. Take care and hope you're all in good shape! It's been snowing A LOT here in Sodankylä. There's already at least 50 cm of snow on the side of the streets. Lovely lovely lovely!!!!! ;-D

7 comments:

  1. Those cakes look yummy. And the slider looks like fun!
    Hope you had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 cm of snow??? WOW..... Your cake looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amel it's 10.30 a.m ,i am in office and haven't had my breakfast yet and your cakes looks great and they're calling me as "please eat us, eat us ,eat us!!!" :P
    Could you make a favour to me and send some to Istanbul? :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. what a nice gifts for you. he baking pan is nice. Remind me to get one from town soon before Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl,

    That slider looks like it provides a lot of fun!! :D

    Mmmmmm delicious muffins: they look great!!

    R2 knows how to offer gifts!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, girls!

    Wish I could share with all of you my kiwi/banana cake HE HE HE HE HE HE...;-D

    ReplyDelete