1. My täpläsievikki (Nemophila maculata) has finally produced flowers! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!
2. Ice-cream on hot summer days/nights...
3. Hubby getting me the movies I'd told him I wanted. :-D THANK YOU, Bunny!!!
4. Got a tablecloth as a present from my MIL's elder sister. It matches the colour of our carpet in the kitchen!
5. Though my parents are sick, they found out about it before it got worse. And my brother and wife are there to help them ASAP if they need any help.
6. Finding a warm toilet carpet on a bargain, so I bought one for our downstairs toilet 'coz in winter the floor is SO SO SO cold.
7. Our lawn mower has arrived and R2 says that it's his job to cut the grass HA HA HA HA...And after cutting off the grass, lots of mosquitoes have run away ('coz they've lost their hiding places). YEEEEEESSS!!!!
8. Having a part-time job instead of a full-time job, so even though I sometimes get evening shifts, on other days I can still spend plenty of quality time with R2 (who has an 8-to-4 job).