1. Fresh peaches on a hot summer day. When I lived in Indo, I had never eaten fresh peaches - just canned ones (and I LOVE those canned ones too!) But still no canned peaches can beat fresh ones! Yum yum...
2. Feeling surprised when I saw the rose bush in (almost) full bloom today...look at these lovely pics!
3. Watching droplets of rain water on the flowers' petals:
4. Finding discounted DVDs in a supermarket and now that I have some spare time, I can watch them in peace.
5. It's nice to have a part-time job instead of a full-time job 'coz then I have time to tend to my garden, to watch the above DVDs, and do many other things.
6. Hubby's initiative (can't tell you what he did, though) LOL...
7. Finding a new type of flower blooming in the garden. If anyone can tell me the name of the flower, I'd appreciate it!!! The diameter of the flower is about 3.5 cm.
8. Exercising some parts of my muscles that I didn't know existed with my Wii CD. Felt GREAT after I finished my exercise. Can't wait to do more exercise tomorrow (to help me sleep earlier 'coz gotta do a morning shift on Thursday). :-D :-D :-D
9. Both my parents are OK and enjoying life and my brother and his family are OK too.
10. Thankful that summer here isn't THAT hot - we can survive well without air-con or even a fan. All we need to do is open some windows during the day.
11. Mosquito net for the windows! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
12. Thankful that the first floor of our house is rather cold, so it's comfy to sit inside the house even on such a scorching day outside (it's even cooler than outside on such hot days).