1. Yesterday was a hot day at around 25'C, so I had time to read the rest of the novel until the end (it was the "light" English novel I bought in Crete - which turned out not to be too light 'coz it involves women who've been abused by a certain man).
2. Feeling that time was moving SLOWLY while sitting on the swing outside and reading the novel. It's an amazing feeling!!! It was FANTASTIC that I didn't have to work yesterday. Such a BRILLIANT day to be outside in the garden! :-D
3. The sexiness of hubby while he was seriously concentrating on building a new computer table for me (he ordered a new one and they came in pieces and he had to follow the instructions to build it). My, I have GREAT taste in men! LOL!!! ;-D
4. The rain today, so I didn't have to water the plants.
5. Yesterday I planted some seeds of kang kong and chye sim sent by Blur Ting. THANKS A LOT, Ting! I hope they thrive in my care, too, just like in yours!!!
6. Meeting an ex-Finnish course classmate at work and had a small talk with her. ;-D
7. The massage oil plan went VERY well. It was FUN (and it gives such a nice smell!) and we want to use it again HO HO HO HO HO...
8. Not experiencing any back pain or weird pain after lifting heavy stuff to the shelves at work.
9. The good feeling I got after exercising with my Wii yesterday. Yeah, babbyyyy!!!
10. Stool!!! Having one stool at work (and at home) is VERY beneficial for a short person like me. :-D
11. White butterflies in our garden.
12. Nice-smelling flowers at one end of the garden - they've started to bloom!!!