Trin tagged me to do this Common Writing Mistake meme. She also did the above test, so I wanted to do mine. I didn't know the above movie. What do you think of my result? ;-D
-start copy paste- What is my most common writing mistake?
Instructions: To play this game, all you must do is explain what your most common writing mistake is. Then, you simply tag five individuals for the meme. Those five people will, in return, tag five more people. Ultimately, readers should see a tapestry of common grammar and spelling mistakes. Therefore, anyone that is feeling ashamed of their errors will feel a bit more confident and secure. Copy the person and persons names who sent it to you and add your own at the bottom of the list. It really helps build community. Here's the answers:
Shine with Grace : Mixing the word “from” with “form” all the time
Trinity's most common mistake : I sometimes feel confused to use past tense or present tense when I share my stories.Amel's most common mistake: I find it hard to try to describe something as well as I want to due to lack of vocabulary, esp. when it comes to fashion or furniture or food. I don't know much about those topics. Other than that, sometimes I write "aggressive" as "agressive".
--- I think we better list down the tapestry here so add your link and answer here--- - end copy paste -
Janice tagged me to do this Mobile Phone meme. Unfortunately, I'm still using the old black-and-white mobile phone and I can't put any pics in it, so here's a pic of my hubby's mobile phone instead ha ha ha...As you can see, it's a pic of me. I took the pic for him to show him my new sunglasses. The pic was taken in my old bedroom in Bandung, Indo.
Max tagged me to do Five Dreams meme.
The idea is to:
'Write five things you want to be when you grow up. Big dreams that seem like folly, but in your heart of hearts are very real and dear to you. Things that maybe you have forgotten about in the ebb and flow and toil of the everyday, but that never really leave your soul. What you would do if anything was possible?
Spend some time day dreaming…and then post them on your blog, passing the idea along to 5 others...because sometimes we need to pause and remember our dreams. Maybe just saying them out loud will help you discover little ways you can make them happen. You can write about that, too.'
Well, since I should write about big dreams that seem like folly, here they are:
1. Experiencing an air balloon travel just like in Around the World in 80 Days, perhaps with Jackie Chan, just like in that movie hi hi hi hi hi...He seems to be a lot of fun to be with!!! ;-D
2. Owning my own bookstore. I LOVE that little bookstore that Meg Ryan's character has in the movie "You've Got Mail". I want it to be big enough to have the same kind of children's book reading sessions just like in the movie ho ho ho ho ho...*drool*
3. I want a kid or two kids, a decent house with a fireplace and my own little library filled with loads and loads of bookkkkzzzzz. Yeah, I'm crazy about collecting books hi hi hi...
4. Owning a telescope and knowing the stars and constellations in the sky and being able to enjoy it whenever the sky is clear.
5. Publishing my own book(s) one day he he he...either pre-mortem or post-mortem HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...
*** Accomplished "folly" dream: living abroad (when I started having this dream, I thought I would only be able to do it when I got old). YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! And finding my true love at the same time makes it even more special hi hi hi hi hi hi...
Dang...this last meme makes me flyyyyy to the skkkyyyyy he he he he...
I'm tagging anyone in my friends' list and they can choose themselves which meme they want to do. C'mon, join in the fun!!!! ;-D