It's going to be one month training as usually the training contract is that long, and then we'll see how it goes from there.
2. Met the VERY friendly guy that I had met months ago at one of the flea markets. He still remembered who I was since he chatted with me at the flea market and his first question was, "If I remember correctly, one of your relatives is supposed to have a baby in fall. Is that right?"
At first I didn't understand how he could get that info, but then I remembered that I was looking at baby clothes at that flea market and he asked why I bought some he he he he...We chatted for a while and he spoke pretty slowly and without using any slang words, so it was easy for me to understand and it was GOOD practise for me too!!! YYYYEEESSSS!!!
I hope I remember his face, though, so that next time I see him downtown, I can at least smile at him HE HE HE HE...Don't you LOVE meeting friendly people? ;-D
3. A can of raspberry cider MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I'm going to sip it slowly tonight HO HO HO HO HO...
4. Finding these surveys below and some opps and other money-making opportunities even though my blog PR is 0 right now he he he...HALLELUJAHHHHHH!!!!!
5. Yesterday R2's second brother gave us these two lovely flower paintings hi hi hi hi...THANK YOU, J!!! ;-D
6. Eating our anniversary and Father's Day's cake yesterday and eating MIL's plentiful food. YUM YUM...
7. Laughing with R2 last night as he SCARED me to death by hiding behind the shadows and surprised me with his appearance as I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. BAD BOY he he he he he...
8. The feel of a clean-shaven face on my face...mmmmmm...yummy!!!